When I was publishing “lay reports” online, one after the other, there were people around who claimed I was a bullshitter. That someone could bang a chick in a bathroom stall seemed like fiction to people. Doing this with a girl you were dating, say a fuckbuddy, was enough of a stretch for them already. Getting some random chick to do that within an hour or even minutes of meeting her seemed unfathomable to them. Heck, I even recall that some guys were adamant that one-night stands didn’t exist. There was one insecure jackass who sent me emails for months, every few weeks, in which he told me that women don’t have no-strings-attached sex and that I’m a reprehensible human being for perpetuating that myth.
In the seduction community of yore, a good 95 % of people didn’t get laid at all, and roughly the remaining 5 % got lucky every now and again. Then there were a few outliers. Even guys who got laid four times a year were hailed as superstars. There was a guy called Kipp (?) on mASF who had written a thesis-length document on how to pull chicks in clubs, and his total count was 16 women in an effing four years. He mentioned this fact in support of his claim that he was such a big player. It was ridiculous.
To this day, the belief that girls don’t really go out to get laid seems hard to shake for your typical cucked beta guy. He may tell himself that all those sluts in clubs really only want to dance with their friends, and if he sees a girl leaving with a guy, he’ll tell himself that they most likely don’t have sex. In his mind, the guy she just met only wants to make sure the slut in the tight skirt gets home safely.
Women having sex in alleys, cars, bathroom stalls, elevators in real life, as opposed to porn, is unimaginable to a lot of guys. So is chicks doing threesomes and getting facials. Well, thanks to the Beta Cuck Brigade of Silicon Valley, there is now ample evidence to the contrary available online. Reality porn has been around as a niche for quite some time. It’s a case of genius business acumen because you serve an audience with very little money. Reality has been busily imitating art, though. Due to mobile phones with decent cameras and ample storage becoming ubiquitous, and people having no concept of privacy, there is so much material available online nowadays that even the biggest cuck just has to believe that (some) women really are colossal sluts and don’t care about how nice you are.
My recent research unearthed absolutely amazing material. I’d love to link it, but I don’t want to get into trouble with my host for spreading porn. If you look around online, you’ll surely have no problem finding videos that were once only shared among bros on Snapchat and Facebook. Some I found laugh-out-loud funny like a dude on a late train pulling his dick out and having some drunk chick giving a blowjob, while other passengers pretended not to notice it. Other highlights include a chick blowing a dude at night at a gas station, chicks getting railed in bathroom stalls (and filmed by a bystander), or chicks getting spit-roasted.
Joe Cuck may still think that this is all staged, but that would be absurd, because nobody would make such an effort for a one-off clip that’s a few seconds to a few minutes long, with no commercialization built around it. In contrast, the men and women you see in reality porn are stars and starlets who have plenty of on-screen appearances. I really wonder what Joe Cuck’s new line of defense is. They are probably engaging in mental gymnastics at a level I am not aware of yet.
Did you like this article? Excellent! If you want to support what I am doing, then please consider buying my excellent books or donating to the upkeep of this site. If you want tailored advice, I am available for one-on-one consultation sessions.