I have questioned the public persona of several fake-conservative female YouTube personalities before, for a variety of reasons (one, two, three). In particular, I questioned the public persona of Lauren Southern, which is completely unbelievable. To me she is a step up from a camwhore as she is using her (rapidly fading) looks to extract money from an army of cucked beta males. Lauren Southern recently released a video in which she addresses the question why she isn’t married, and what a cringe-worthy video that is.
For starters, here is a screenshot taken from that video. Look at this woman:
Yes, this is Lauren Southern, a woman who claims to be 22. To me, the woman in that picture is in her mid-30s. She’s either lying about her age or she has a severe medical condition that made her age by an extra ten years. I hope it’s the former. Otherwise, Lauren, I hope you’re tackling whatever you are suffering from. Why am I bashing her again for lying about her age, you may ask. That is easy. We’ll get to that later.
Before I start to really unload on Lauren Southern, watch her video, please:
Alright, let’s get started.
1) The biggest problem with this video is that she does not present a concise, logical argument for why she is not married. The crux of the problem is that she claims to be a conservative. However, her lifestyle choices run counter to that claim. Thus, people call her a hypocrite. Calling her a hypocrite is perfectly legitimate because you can’t claim to be a conservative woman, yet make lifestyle choices that indicate the exact opposite. In the MGTOW community, the inability of women to make logical arguments and instead come up with wholly inadequate ad hoc justifications for their behavior used to be called “hamstering”, alluding to a hamster in a wheel running like crazy. That is exactly what she is doing in that video.
2) Related to 1), the main issue of Lauren Southern is that she is not an original thinker. Instead, she regurgitates other people’s opinions or provides commentary that is hardly critical. Her audience eats it up nonetheless because they don’t care about what she has to say but they do care that she’s a blonde and reasonably attractive female. Well, she’s attractive for her age. What we have seen in this video is that she is unable to address the question why she isn’t married. She can’t do that because then she would, due to the rules of logic, have to admit that she isn’t a conservative, but that would break the narrative.
3) A prime example of “hamstering” is bringing up absurd counterexamples. I have dated enough women to have become intimately familiar with that pattern. Here’s an example straight from the mouth of a woman I had tremendous joy in kicking to the curb: I had asked her whether she could do me a little favor and pick up something on the way back from work. My request amounted to, essentially, asking her to get me a grapefruit in case she does some grocery shopping. To that she had to say that I wasn’t interested in having a girlfriend who was an “equal partner” but a “house slave” who was at my beck and call instead. Yup, she was a little bit crazy.
In the case of Lauren Southern, “hamstering” consists of justifying being single as a supposedly conservative woman with the alternative of “having seven kids” with an unfit father, and this is something she wouldn’t want to do to her children. How fucking dumb does she think her audience is? The alternative to being a single woman is not getting repeatedly knocked up by the Afghan drug dealer but instead finding a stable guy to settle down with. Similarly, Lauren Southern, to quote from your video, the alternative is not to “have a kid right now.” People don’t believe you’re a conservative because you’re not.
4) Lauren Southern furthermore justifies her non-conservative conservative lifestyle by claiming people miss “nuance” and that she is an “exception”. Yup, Lauren, you are as much an exception as every Western woman who ends up being 30, single, and having 50 shitty years left to endure. They all think that they are special and that the knight in shining armor will come, when in reality he may at best cum on her face in a dingy bathroom stall. On that, note, Lauren Southern said that she is waiting for her conservative billionaire. Grow the fuck up, Lauren! That conservative billionaire is not going to go for a non-conservative conservative woman who looks a good decade older than she claims to be.
5) The video ventured into the surreal by the time she, for the third or fourth time, stated that she is twenty-two years old. Even if you are only 22, Lauren Southern, you don’t look like it. In that video, I’d say you look like 35 to 38. Thus, even if your chronological age is 22, your biological age is not, which means that it is about time you get serious about having a family. Oh, right, you’re an exception and I don’t get nuance.
6) The most bizarre statement of the video was, which is again an example of her inability to construct a convincing argument, that she “may end up as a crazy catlady at the age of 30”. No, crazy catladies are not 30. They are in their menopause. This could have been a slip of the tongue, but let’s get a bit conspiratorial for a moment: I think it is not implausible to assume that she is 32 but simply subtracts ten years, so she claims she’s 22. However, when she sarcastically mentioned the prospect of becoming a crazy catlady at 30, she could have simply rounded up her fake age to the next ten, and not her real age, so instead of 32 turning into 40, 22 became 30.
7) After a bit of speculation, let’s get back to the video and end my article by ripping apart the biggest bullshit line of her entire video. It is the following: “It is hard to figure out how to do a relationship properly.” Nope, it is not. It is difficult for your typical millennial slut who jumps from cock to cock and believes that there will be a high-quality man ready to settle down after Chad and Brad not only no longer want to fuck her, but ask her why she isn’t at home with her kids when she approaches them. (Yes, desperate women at the end of their window of fertility aggressively pursue men.) It is not hard to “do” a relationship properly. For most or almost all Western women, however, it is difficult to not be an insufferable bitch.
I hope this was the last article on Lauren Southern for a while. I’d be surprised if she’s still around in a year or two because she’ll soon get to a point at which even your typical cucked beta male gets tired of looking at her aging face. As a matter of fact, competition is heating up. For instance, Roaming Millennial is smarter, younger, and much more attractive than Lauren Southern. She doesn’t even stand a chance. That’s just like some 32-year-old woman in a club realizing that there is not a single metric on which she can compete with a 22-year-old.
Did you like this article? Excellent! If you want to support what I am doing, then please consider buying my amazing books or donating to the upkeep of this site. If you want tailored advice, I am available for one-on-one consultation sessions.