In the Open Thread 2018 (#7), blog reader Pickernanny mentioned a particular encounter at work:
I needed to step off the floor and have someone cover my bases while I was gone, so I looked towards the young, married, slim and relatively much more attractive female and motioned with my finger that I was heading out. Instead of nodding with approval or shaking her head with disapproval, she instead motioned in the other direction with her tongue in cheek to indicate a blow job. I kind of just stood there like, uhh. So she busted out laughing, joking about sexual harassment, and even went on to talk about how much of sexless marriage she and her big dumb chuck husband have. I just needed to go is all.
Pickernanny wrote that he works with 90% women. Oh, wait, in this climate of woke-ness, I better write that 90% of his colleagues are women, lest some weirdos start inquiring about those “90%-women” and wonder with what gender or genders the remaining 10% of them identify. Anyway, he’s in a female-dominated workplace, which comes with some negatives. This is just for setting the scene, though. Instead, I want to draw our attention to the bigger picture.
Some men fantasize about women doing all the work. They wonder why they just won’t come on to them. Well, that is due to deeply ingrained roles, and even the most progressive woman dreams of Chad just taking her. In her world, having to actively pursue a man just isn’t attractive. You’re the man, you go approach her! Of course, if you don’t, for whatever reason (maybe you think she’s unattractive), you’re a loser or gay, and if you do, and she doesn’t like you for whatever reason (maybe she thinks you’re unattractive), you’re of course a creep if not a rapist who should have his dick cut off. The job of a woman in that regard is quite nice: just lean back and let the hordes of men come. It’s only an issue if they don’t come. Then, all of a sudden, there are no “good men” left. That’s even more ironic if there never were any good men in the picture, only Chad and Tyrone wanting a quick lay.
As the example given by Pickernanny shows, however, there are situations were women aggressively hit on men. To add an anecdote myself, I’ve had my ass pinched quite a few times by women in clubs, and some particularly daring women just grabbed my crotch. I also had it happen a few times that some chick shoved her hand down my pants and started playing with my dick. Thankfully, no ugly chick ever did that. Otherwise, I’d now be traumatized for life.
There are very few instances when women flirt aggressively. In general, this only happens if there are no serious consequences, or if she believes there won’t be any. A chick who is tipsy and horny wants to get laid knows that if you don’t reciprocate her advances, you’re not going to sucker punch her. You’ll just shrug it off. Similarly, have you ever had a chick make provocative gestures or possibly flash her boobs while you were sitting in your car? Maybe the chick was sitting in a car and you just sauntered down the sidewalk? Flashing her boobs is easy because you won’t get to act upon it.
In Pickernanny’s example, the dynamics are quite similar. His female colleague seemingly offered him a blowjob. Yet, she also knew that there was no chance he would act on it. Thus, she could of course act in such a daring way. Aren’t women valorous?
Did you like this article? Excellent! If you want to support what I am doing, then please consider buying my excellent books, the latest of which are Sleazy Stories II and Meditation Without Bullshit or donating to the upkeep of this site. If you want tailored advice, I am available for one-on-one consultation sessions.