I listened to a few of Stefan Molyneux videos last week. One of the stand-outs was the following, which is so bizarre that you might question whether it is real. To be honest, with a few of his calls I have my doubts. In this call, you’ll get the following:
– single mom in her 40s
– raised by a single mom who was “great” (apparently code for “human garbage”), according to her
– lost her virginity at the age of 15
– total whore in her 20s
– kept banging dudes in her 30s, but understandably only low-quality ones
– claims to have had sex with 60+ dudes in total, thus the real number is probably well above 100
– believed that she has to put out to get a guy into a relationship, even though she repeatedly made the experience that she just gets pumped and dumped
The list just goes on and on. What I find so amusing, and tragic at the same time, is that she slowly unpacks how incredibly messed up her life is. The call starts with a single mom who has made a few bad decision and ends up with a single mom who made one colossal blunder after another, unable to learn anything at all from her repeated mistakes, which often were due to her pussy getting wet for garbage-tier men. It seems that not having a father around is even worse for girls than for boys.
The video is about an hour and a half in length, and well worth listening to the next time you watch your five hot maids clean your swanky downtown bachelor pad in lingerie. Stefan makes one statement I vehemently disagree with, but that will be the topic of another post.